- Animal & wildlife
- Date taken:
- Hyde Park
- 1/320s f/5.6 ISO 400 200mm
Hi @bimargulies1 21 July 2014
Now - that's the angle I was talking about!! Nicely done!!! As well....
Let's try this version, OK?? (see below).... (PS - Sorry about the noise - but, this was a quick redo from a screen shot ;) )...
What I did......
- Recrop to move the subject out of DC (dead center)...
- Brought down the highlights a bit. See the beak? Yep - right there (I could have brought it down a bit more - BUT, this is your image, not mine)...
- Brought into refocus the right third
- Added a slight vignette to draw the eye to your subject - and moved the vignette frame to complement the subject...
Don't ask me how I updated your post - just believe I did ;)